Dungeons and Threads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample Dungeon

Go down

Sample Dungeon Empty Sample Dungeon

Post  Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:41 pm

I awake in a BATHROOM. There is a TOILET, SINK, and a RUG. There is one exit, SOUTH.
HEALTH: 100
COMBAT: 1

Look under RUG.

Under RUG there is a KEY. KEY is added to INVENTORY.

Exit SOUTH.

I now find myself in a LIVING ROOM. There is a DESK, a BOOKSHELF, a CHAIR, and a TV. There are two hallways, EAST AND WEST.

Search BOOKSHELF.

I come across ten BOOKS. Seven of these are fictional BOOKS that do not look very interesting. The other three BOOKS are titled A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO MAGIC, SURVIVAL IN THE WILD, and HOW TO SHOOT A GUN. These BOOKS are added to INVENTORY.

Read BEGINNERS GUIDE TO MAGIC.

+10 MAGIC.

Break open TV with fist.

+1 COMBAT. Glass shatters everywhere. Inside of the TV is a LOCKED BOX.

Open LOCKED BOX with KEY.

Inside of the LOCKED BOX are a LIGHTER, MATCHES, and a KNIFE.

Set CHAIR on fire.

I use MATCHES to set CHAIR on fire. The CLOTH of the CHAIR burns to ASHES. Pieces of METAL are left behind. The DESK, TV, and the rest of the LIVING ROOM begin to catch fire.

Exit WEST.

The WEST hallway brings me into the KITCHEN. There are two DOORS: NORTH and SOUTH. There is a OLD MAN looking into the REFRIDGERATOR. FIGHT, FLEE, or TALK.

TALK to OLD MAN

I introduce myself to the OLD MAN. He freaks out. I attempt to calm him down, but he starts to charge toward me.
Grab a KNIFE from the KITCHEN CABINET and ATTACK.

+8 COMBAT. The OLD MAN falls to the floor with a KNIFE stuck into the side of his neck. BLOOD starts oozing out onto the floor forming a puddle.

Drink BLOOD.
Drink BLOOD.
Drink BLOOD.
Drink BLOOD.
Drink BLOOD.
Drink BLOOD.
Drink BLOOD.

The following is a sample of a Dungeon. The order is as followed: Dungeon Master then User (the one who gives commands). This is only a SAMPLE do not feel limited when creating your Dungeon. Dungeons can go on for as long as you want them to, but we wanted this to be short enough for you to grasp the concepts behind Dungeons and Threads.

The puddle of BLOOD disappears. I begin to feel woozy. -10 HEALTH.

Skin the OLD MAN and wear his SKIN.

+20 ARMOR. Now I hear a sound coming out of the SOUTH DOOR

Open the SOUTH DOOR.

I open the DOOR and I am led into a dimly lit room. There is only a TABLE and there isn’t another DOOR.

The DOOR that you came out of locked shut.

I break the TABLE into two halves and put them together you get a whole. Next, I jump through the hole.

Admin
Admin

https://dungeonsandthreads.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down